Betty Brought some butter, but the butter was bitter. So betty brought some better butter to make the bitter butter better. Didn’t get me? Umm? Try to read it loud. If you are good in tongue twisters, you will quickly understand. Well, Yes, you guessed it right. Today, we are going to talk about some short tongue twisters.
Our article consists of;
- Easy Tongue Twisters for kids and children
- Short and Funny Tongue Twisters
- Adult Tongue Twisters
- Hard Tongue Twisters
And a lot more.
Short Tongue Twisters For Kids And Adults
Did you ever get a chance to read tongue twisters? Or maybe, did someone ever challenged you for the same? These tongue twisters are not really easy to read, especially if you are reading it loud with a good speed again and again. However, undoubtedly, it is one of the best time pass/ challenges we all have been through. No?
So, today, let’s cherish those childhood memories again. Umm? Why not? Here, we are going to share some different tongue twisters which you can easily challenge someone to read it aloud. Interesting? Let’s scroll it.
Best Tongue Twisters For Kids
Do you have kids in your family? Are they too small? Well, if that’s the case, here, we have some funny and easy tongue twisters for your little kids.
Funny Tongue Twisters For Kids
Here are the best and the most funny tongue twisters!!
- Flash message. Flash message.
- Lovely lemon liniment.
- Six thick thistle sticks. Six thick thistles stick.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- Comical economists. Comical economists.
- Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?
- Mix a box of mixed biscuits with a boxed biscuit mixer.
- A proper copper coffee pot.
- Toy boat. Toy boat. Toy boat.
- She sells seashells on the seashore.
- Good blood, bad blood.
- Three free throws.The instinct of an extinct insect stinks.
- One-One was a racehorse. Two-Two was one, too. When One-One won one race, Two-Two won one, too.
- A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies
- It’s not the cough that carries you off, it’s the coffin they carry you off in!
- Tie a knot, tie a knot. Tie a tight, tight knot. Tie a knot in the shape of a nought.
- Freshly-fried fat flying fish
- Rubber baby-buggy bumpers.
- Jolly juggling jesters jauntily juggled jingling jacks.
- Kindly kittens knitting mittens keep kazooing in the king’s kitchen.
- Billy Button bought a buttered biscuit,
- did Billy Button buy a buttered biscuit?
- If Billy Button bought a buttered biscuit,
- Where’s the buttered biscuit Billy Button bought ??
- The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick.+-
- A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk, but the stump thunk the skunk stunk.
- She saw a fish on the seashore and I’m sure The fish she saw on the seashore was a saw-fish.
Hard And Silly Tongue Twisters
- How much wood could a wood chuck; chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
- The owner of the inside inn was inside his inside inn with his inside outside his inside inn.
- I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit. And on a slitted sheet I sit. I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit. The sheet I slit, that sheet was it.
- Any noise annoys an oyster but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more.
- A skunk sat on a stump. The stump thought the skunk stunk. the skunk thought the stump stunk . What stunk the skunk or the stump?
- She sells sea shells on the sea shore she sells sea shells no more
- I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn’t the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn’t have thought so much.
- Once a fellow met a fellow In a field of beans. Said a fellow to a fellow, “If a fellow asks a fellow, Can a fellow tell a fellow What a fellow means?”
- If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
- SIXTH SICK SHEIK’S SIXTH SICK SHEEP
- Which watch did which witch wear and which witch wore which watch?
- Six slippery snails, slid slowly seaward.
- If one doctor doctors another doctor does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does the doctor doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?
- baboon bamboo, baboon bamboo, baboon bamboo, baboon bamboo, baboon bamboo, baboon bamboo……
Hard Tongue Twisters For Adults
Looking for a challege?
Well, here are some tough and hard tongue twisters for adults. haha, I am sure you gonna fail this. :p
- Silly Sally swiftly shooed seven silly sheep.
The seven silly sheep Silly Sally shooed
These sheep shouldn’t sleep in a shack;
Sheep should sleep in a shed.
- The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick.
[According to The Guinness Book of World Records this is the toughest tongue twister – so far.]
- Funny Tongue Twisters
- Round the rough and rugged rock the ragged rascal rudely ran.
- All I want is a proper cup of coffee,
Made in a proper copper coffee pot
I may be off my dot
But I want a cup of coffee
From a proper coffee pot.
Tin coffee pots and iron coffee pots
They’re no use to me –
If I can’t have a proper cup of coffee
In a proper copper coffee pot
I’ll have a cup of tea.
- Amidst the mists and coldest frosts,
With stoutest wrists and loudest boasts,
He thrusts his fists against the posts,
And still insists he sees the ghosts.
- Two tiny timid toads trying to trot to Tarrytown.
- Nine nimble noblemen nibbling nuts.
- Quizzical quiz, kiss me quick.
- Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager managing an imaginary menagerie.
- What a to do to die today
At a minute or two to two
A thing distinctly hard to say
And harder still to do.
For they’ll beat a tattoo at twenty to two
And the dragon will come when he hears the drum,
At a minute or two to two today
At a minute or two to two.
- Eve eating eagerly elegant Easter eggs.
- Ingenious iguanas improvising an intricate impromptu on impossibly-impractical instruments.
- These thousand tricky tongue twisters trip thrillingly off the tongue.
- Tongue Twisters for Kids
- A proper copper coffee pot.
- One-One was a racehorse.
Two-Two was one, too.
When One-One won one race,
Two-Two won one, too.
- Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t fuzzy, was he?
- Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?
- If a dog chews shoes, whose shoes does he choose?
- Easy Tongue Twisters
- He threw three free throws.
- I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit.
- If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
- Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely.
- I like New York, unique New York, I like unique New York.
- Four fine fresh fish for you.
- A proper cup of coffee from a proper copper coffee pot.
- Short Tongue Twisters (3x)
- Six sticky skeletons.
- Which witch is which?
- She sees cheese.
- Stupid superstition.
- Eleven benevolent elephants.
- Truly rural.
- Tongue Twisters About Thinking & Feeling
- Three thin thinkers thinking thick thoughtful thoughts.
- Of all the felt I ever felt,
I never felt a piece of felt
which felt as fine as that felt felt,
when first I felt that felt hat’s felt.
- I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish,
but if you wish the wish the witch wishes,
I won’t wish the wish you wish to wish.
- I thought, I thought of thinking of thanking you.
- I thought a thought.
But the thought I thought wasn’t the thought I thought I thought.
If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn’t have thought so much.
So, these were some really interesting tongue twisters. If you want to challenge someone or want to play an interesting game, use these tongue twisters to twist your friend’s mind. Go and challenge them today!