Learn How to install iPolis on your PC. This guide contains all steps to help you install iPolis on both Windows and Mac personal computers.
In today’s you can never be satisfied with your security measures. Locks, cameras, biometric devices, the number of measures you can take in order to secure your property is countless. Ipolis is one of the best security camera controller application out there in the market. But unfortunately it is exclusive to the Android Operating System. In today article we are going to learn how to install iPolis on your personal computer, both Windows and Mac.
Before moving forward with the methods to install iPolis on your PC, let’s see why is it such a great application. In case you are just interested in the method itself, feel free to skip this part straight to the ‘how to’ section.
What is iPolis ?
iPolis is an absolutely wonderful security camera application, using which you can make your Android device act as a remote control for your security cameras. iPolis has made keeping an eye on your home and offices, easier than ever. Moreover it has made the entire event very convenient. You can literally watch everything your camera sees as a live feed on your Android smartphone. The iPolis application is very simple and easy to use. It also lets you record all your videos which could be watched later.
Is iPolis official Available for PC?
Sadly, no, iPolis is not yet officially available for PC and Mac. Ipolis is an application solely restricted to the Android Operating System. But worry not, for there exists something called the android emulator. An Android emulator is a software which you can install on your personal computer and this software will in turn help you to install any android app easily on PC Windows and Mac Laptop.
There is a wide selection of android emulators to choose from. The Android emulator also allows the download of any android app from Google Play Store.
So we can install iPolis with complete features on PC and Mac Laptop with the help of an android emulator.
Salient features of iPolis
The main features of iPolis which makes it so great have been given below:
- You can monitor your security cameras remotely from your mobile, PC and Mac Laptops using iPolis.
- iPolis offers password protection for your recordings and videos.
- It supports digital zoom.
- Upto 1000 devices can be registered using this app.
- It supports multi languages.
- iPolis is extremely easy to use.
- It lets you zoom in video and saved pictures of your security cameras.
- You can take a screenshot of a recording using iPolis.
- You can view Live video from your device.
- iPolis supports Playback.
- You can secure your app with password. So no one can view your CTV camera without your permission.
- It has excellent customer service.
- It has excellent color coded network representations.
- iPolis has PTZ control.
How to Install iPolis on PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista and Mac Laptop?
As we already discussed above, you can use iPolis on your PC with the help of an Android emulator. In this guide, we will be using BlueStacks android emulator. Follow the below given steps to use BlueStacks to install iPolis on your PC.
- Download Bluestacks from Here.
- Run the BlueStacks setup.
- Configure Bluestacks with your system.
- Open Bluestacks and login with your Google account.
At this point , all your data will automatically get synchronized into windows.
- Open Bluestack’s main menu.
- Write “iPolis” in search bar
- Press the enter button.
- iPolis will open in Google Play Store
- Click on install button.
- iPolis will get installed in few minutes.
- After installation, locate your installed app from Bluestacks main menu in My Apps.
iPolis is now ready to be used and enjoyed with all its features for free on PC and Mac Laptop.