After the grand success of Jio telecom services, Reliance industries has introduced the Jio Setup Box, and has stepped into the game of DTH services. The Jio SIM was a grand success, all credits to its affordability and the fee calling and data services, which it provided to its subscribers during its early months. Reliance has also launched its own broadband services. But today, in this article we would be focusing solely on the Jio Setup Box and see if its any good to survive in the fiercely competitive DTH arena.
Before we moving forward let us first see what are the requirements to get a Jio Setup Box.
Requirements to get Jio Setup Box
To get your hands on a Jio Setup Box, you are required to possess a government approved identification and a proof of your residential address just like you needed to avail Reliance Jio 4G offer.
Features of Jio Setup Box
The Jio Setup Box is packed with amazing features. Some of them have been mentioned below.
- Radio Guide and Internet Radio
- VOD & Catch Up TV ( Connect Internet)
- Web on TV
- DSMCC feeds
- Push VOD
- USB Transfer
- Parental Control Lock
- Picture Quality: SD, HD, 4K
- Total Channels: 432 Standard
- Welcome Offer: First 3 Month Free
- Set Top Box Price: Approx ₹900
- Basic Plan Price: ₹180 – ₹200
- Installation Fee: Free Standard
- Band Frequency Range: 12 to 18 GHz
- Internet Connectivity: Yes, Confirmed
- Launch Date: 15 May (Approx)
- Regional Language: Yes
- HDMI Output Port: Available
- Digital Dolby Sound: 5.1 Surround
- Pause Live TV: Yes, Available
How to apply for Reliance Jio Setup Box
- Navigate to the official website of Jio: http://www.jio.com/.
- Click on JIO DTH Online Booking
- Click on Apply.
- Enter details like your Address, Name, Mobile, and Email.
- Complete Payment details
- Click Next.
- Confirm the process with payment.
You can subscribe to get notified about your request via the registered mobile number or email id.
After your application is processed and verified, dish antennae will be installed in your apartment, and not all consumers can do that. You can get all the required information related to its availability, price and installation charges on the Reliance website itself.
Where to buy the Jio Setup Box online ?
You might be purchase your Jio Setup Box online from the following websites. Although nothing has been confirmed by Reliance yet.
- EBAY India
JIO Setup Box Plans
To know the cost breakdown and plan prices for Jio Setup Box, have a look below.
- Set Top Box: 900 /-
- Family Plan: 200/-
- HD Plan: 250/-
- Master Plan: 350/-
- Basic Plan: 180/-
JIO DTH Plans and Offers:
This is how the Jio plans are going to look:
- Normal Plan: ₹50
- All Sports Channel: ₹50
- Value Prime Channels: ₹130
- Kids Channel: ₹180
- My Family Plan: ₹220
- My Choice Plans: ₹50
- My Sports Plan: ₹165
- Big Ultra Plan: ₹210
- Metro Plan: ₹230
- Dhoom Plan: ₹105
Jio Plan Details
If you are considering buying Jio Setup Box services, tak a look below to get an idea of the tariff details.
- Normal Pack – 49 to 55
- All Spots Channels (in HD) – 60 to 69
- Value Prime Channels – 120 to 150
- Kids Channels – 188 to 190
- My Family Pack – 200 to 250
- My Plan – 50 to 54
- MY Sports – 159 to 169
- Big Ultra Pack – 199 to 220
- Metro Pack – 199 to 250
- Dhoom – 99 to 109
In case you face some difficulty which requires proffesional consultation, you can contact Jio customer care executives using the below given contact information.
|Jio DTH Customer Care||1800-889-9999|
|Jio Dish TV Email Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jio D2H Live Chat||Use MyJio App|
|Helpline / Contact||Message them on social media accounts|
Jio DTH Online Booking is available for users from these states: Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal(WB), Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha (Orissa), Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu (TN), Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra Manipur.
To get more information about Jio DTH service just dial this toll-free number – 1860-893-3333.