Cool gadgets and technologically advanced devices are all the rage in the virtual era. Being able to minimize the size of devices and make them larger at will has become possible with the introduction of so many wonderful devices such as iPhone, iPod, iPad, Mac, and all their different versions. In this article, we’ll fix the ‘How to unlock iPad without password’ problem for you!
Security is important for any device, be it an iPhone, laptop, or iPad. To keep your device safe from prying eyes and successfully keeping your information and pictures private you need to have a password. On the other hand, remembering passwords can be quite tricky. You need to have the password easy enough to remember without noting it down and complicated enough so that no one hacks into your iPad.
The iPad was developed by Apple and has been in the market for quite a long time now. They are small enough to be comfortably carried around and they are big enough to use apps such as slides and art apps without having to strain your eyes. The iPad comes in a variety of sizes and colors to suit everyone’s tastes and preferences.
For the iPad, Apple also designed some exclusive apps such as Procreate, Darkest Dungeons, FLT, etc. These apps will not be available for Android users and can be used for free or on a payment basis for Apple users. iPad is a great asset for students as it can be their go-to digital notebook and power them to do things that a regular notebook could never do.
1. Security for iPad
Privacy is important for any individual and organization. Keeping your devices away without any password or passcode is dangerous and can be easily accessible to many people. The iPad has a password and passcode feature to secure your device from the rest of the world.
It is important to put a password that you can easily recollect but something that others will not be able to guess right away. In case you forget the holy grail, you might have to deal with how to unlock an iPad without a password.
How to Unlock iPad Without Password?
Given below are a few simple ways to solve the ‘how to unlock iPad without password’ problem. The suggestions are easy to execute and can be done with a computer amateur as well.
1. Remove the Password
- The first step is to make sure that your iPad is not connected to your laptop or computer.
- Next, you will have to power off your iPad. You can do that by holding down the top button for a while and then sliding the screen to the power off option.
- The third step is to press the home button of your iPad and then connect it to your laptop or computer. Make sure you hold down the home button until the recovery mode option appears on the screen.
- In case your data is backed up then you can proceed to restore your iPad. The settings and everything on the iPad will go back to before and you will be able to start afresh.
- Now you will be able to remove the password on your iPad.
- To restore your iPad, just choose the ‘Restore’ option when the recovery mode appears on the screen.
- Keep in mind that if the restoration process takes more than fifteen minutes then you might have to start over from step 1, then you will be able to fix ‘how to unlock iPad without password’.
- Let the process finish, and then you’re good to go!
2. Via iTunes Method
Here are the steps to follow:-
- The first step is to pull out your laptop or computer and connect that with your iPad through a USB cable.
- Now that both the devices are connected, put your iPad into recovery mode. The steps to start recovery mode are mentioned in Method 1.
- When the iPad goes into recovery mode, you will see a notification on your laptop screen informing you about the problem with the iPad.
- Just select the ‘Restore’ option.
- Once the restoration process finishes, you can easily back up your data from the iPad back up.
3. Contact Apple Support
If the options listed above are not working out for you then you might have to take a bite of this method. It is time to pull out the final card and call Apple Support. They will help you fix your ‘How to unlock iPad without password’ problem in the least amount of time.
In conclusion, we would like to say that the methods listed above are foolproof and will not let you down or stay locked out of your iPad. The ‘How to Unlock iPad Without Password’ article is a very frequently asked question and can be fixed just as easily.