We all share fond memories of playing “Truth or Dare” with our friends. Be it boring lectures, hangouts, or gatherings, any occasion truth or dare has always been our go-to. With the world evolving into a virtual one due to the Covid situation, WhatsApp Dare Games have now become the new normal to pass time.
To make this reality further, we have shared more than 100 WhatsApp Dare Games that you can play with your friends, loved ones, or even family. If you are new to these, we will also explain what these are actually and how to play them. Get on board for a tour of memories with these exciting WhatsApp Games.
WhatsApp Dare Games for 2021
When life seems to be on a standstill, that point where you’ve accomplished all your tasks, achieved all your goals and checked on all the to-do boxes for the day, you would be wondering what to do next but you’ve hit a dead-end. This has become a reality in the lockdown. Suddenly, your phone pops a notification “message received,” and you check your phone and it’s a Whatsapp message from a person close to you.
This message lifts you out of the abyss and brings back the spice into your life. But what could this message be? It is a message to play some Whatsapp Games!
Basically, WhatsApp Dare Games are some challenges that are short, witty, amusing, and interesting. Sometimes it’s pretty much fun sharing and playing these dare games with your friends and family. Also, playing these dare games will help you develop a strong connection between you and your loved ones.
Latest WhatsApp Dare Games for Everyone
WhatsApp games are famous on the online messaging application WhatsApp. The app was initially released to smartphones on 3rd May 2009, and since then it has obtained 2 billion active users and many more counting. It is a completely free and reliable messaging application with many more features like voice calling, video calling, file sharing, etc.
Because of these reliable features of WhatsApp, it has a huge user base and is easily available for any electronic device. Coming back to the topic of Whatsapp dare games, there are many forms of dare games to choose from that can be shared and also played with family, friends, and loved ones.
We have compiled all such games and are sharing them here. You can pick the suitable games to play with the person you want and start having fun.
Adult Whatsapp Dare Games for friends, including Hot Games
Here are some WhatsApp Dare Games that you can play with your friends. I have also listed some flirty games that will help you take your action with your crush to the next level 😉
1. Choose a Lucky Number Game.
2. Choose a Number & Complete a Dare.
01 – 02 – 03 – 04 – 05 – 06 – 07 – 08 – 09 – 10 – 11 – 12 – 13 – 14 – 15 – 16 – 17 – 18 – 19
01 – Hug me when next time we meet
02 – Call me for an hour.
03 – Send me your hot picture.
04 – Delete my number from your phone.
05 – Date me.
06 – Rs 100 recharge on my mobile.
07 – Propose me in three different styles.
08 – Send a Shayari for me.
09 – My name on your status.
10 – Tell your dad about our relationship.
11 – Take me for a long drive.
12 – Make my picture your dp for 1 day.
13 – Make status on WhatsApp of your a together picture.
14 – What am I to you?
15 – Which habit do you dislike about me?
16 – Which thing do you hate in my attitude?
17 – Next time we meet you to give a bar of chocolate.
18 – Kiss me when we meet next time.
19 – A romantic date.
3. Pick a color from the below list then I will send some dares
Red – Blue – Green – Grey – White – Yellow – Purple – Sky Blue.
Red – Delete your GF/bf number fro your phone
Blue – Don’t talk to your bf/GF for 1 day.
Green – Call your dad and tell him about your partner.
Grey – Drink one bottle of water now.
White – Tell me your darkest secret.
Yellow – Read the last message of your partner loudly.
Purple – Take a picture now and make it your DP without any editing.
Sky Blue – Make a collage pic of your and your partner’s picture and put it on your status.
4. Choose your Character
If God gives you another life, then which character you play in my life? Reply to me first. Can I put your answer in my story? Send them another person and find some interesting answers. You can send me also.
5. Choose a Triple-Digit to know your Personality.
000 – Hard Worker.
111 – True Lover.
222 – Cheater.
333 – Addict
444 – Silent Killer.
555 – Lazy In Bed.
666 – Handsome.
777 – Proud and Sweet.
888 – Lovely & Caring.
999 – Kind
Fun Whatsapp Dare Games for Couples
This pandemic has become a nuisance for couples, trying to drive a wedge between couples. So, if you and you’re significant other are running out of things to do. Then, give these WhatsApp dare games a shot and I am sure you will be able to spend some quality time.
1. Who Am I to You?
Select a word from the list and I’ll tell you what it means!
- Pain Killer
- Pizza = Good Friends
- Sweet = Best Friends
- Chocolate = You love me
- Cigarette = Addict to Me
- Pain Killer = You Need Me
- Burger = Time Pass
- Drugs = Can’t Live Without Me
- Pandemic- You want to live with me
- Covid- you don’t want to meet me
- Book- You are always there for me
- Vaccine- I am the solution to all your problems
2. Fill in the blanks with “One Word”
- Dedicate a song for our relationship?
- What is my biggest fear?
- When did you first see me?
- What did you feel when you first saw me?
- The best quality you see in me?
- When did you first kiss me?
- What’s my worst quality?
- The thing you would want me to change for you?
- My contact name in your phone?
- What was the last thing we argued about?
3. Choose any number from 1 to 10, reply immediately.
- Upload our picture as your WhatsApp status with a heart emoji
- Your browser history
- Write my name on your forehead (without using a mirror)
- Put my name on your WhatsApp Status.
- Send me kisses
- Click the pic of your legs and send it to me.
- Sing your favourite song and send the recording to me
- Send me a video of yours describing me in three words.
- Send me erotic audio of yours.
- Tell me your kinkiest fantasy?
4. Pick a Heart
Select your most desired Heart Number and reply to me in 9 seconds and I will send you a Dare for your selected Heart Number. Remember you can’t ignore as you’ve chosen to play the game.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
- Propose me by shouting my name out loud.
- Make My Name As Your Status, Saying That You Want To Marry Me.?
- Send this ” I Love You (my name)” to your college group.
- Sing Your Favourite Song Or Dedicate A Song To Me As A Video Clip. ?
- Speak About Me For At Least 3 Minutes And Send Me A Video. ?
- Tell Me the brand of undergarments you’re wearing now?
- Tell Me Your Deepest Secret.
- Flirt me by sending erotic messages
- Make A Collage Of Our Photos And Make It DP.?
- Tell me one thing that you have never told anyone
- Write I Love You 50 Times And Send It To Me. ?
- Tell Me The Name Of First Girl/Boy, You Kissed. ?
- Come On Video Call And Send Me Kisses. ?
- Use my pic as your WhatsApp status for one day
- Change WhatsApp status as “getting married”
- Send Me A Picture Of What You Are Doing Now.
- Who starred in your last wet dream?
- Dance On Any Song And Send Me The Video.
- Send Me A Picture Of You Wearing tank top/bathrobe.
- What is it about me that turns you on?
5. Pick a Color
Pick one of your favorite colors from below and I will dare you. Remember, you need to perform the task given task. Otherwise, we aren’t talking anymore.
- Yellow –Write your and my name in your status for 1 day!
- Blue – Put your status for a day saying “Tested positive for falling in love”
- Green – Twerk to a N’sync song and send me the video
- Orange – Tell your Mom that you’re pregnant/ Tell your Mom that you’ve gotten someone pregnant.
- Purple – Make our combined picture as your display picture for 24 hours.
- Red – Make my photo as your DP on WhatsApp for 24 hours.
- White – Use my photo on your WhatsApp story.
- Violet- Send me your favourite scene from the Fifty Shades movie
- Grey- Confess our relationship in your college group subtly
- Black- Start blushing while seeing your screen in front of your parents for 10 mins straight.
6. Pick a Flower & Sing a song
Pick the flower of your choice from below. As per your choice, I will tell you which song you’ll be singing-
- Heliconia Spray
- Rose- Ed Sheeran Shape of You
- Lily- Luis Fonsi Despacito
- Daisy- Adele Hello
- Orchid- Ellie Goulding Love Me As You Do
- Sunflower- Celine Dion My Heart Will Go On
- Jasmine- Ed Sheeran Photograph
- Iris- Ed Sheeran thinking out loud
- Hibiscus- Christina Perri a thousand years
- Tulip- Passenger let her go
- Heliconia Spray- Lewis Capaldi someone you loved
- Lilac – Niall Horan put a little love on me
- Dahlia- Taylor Swift exile
WhatsApp Dare Games to Play with Cousins, Relatives & Family Members
Here are some WhatsApp dare games that you can play with your cousins, friendly relatives, and family members. You can even play these in your family/cousins’ WhatsApp groups.
1. Tongue Twister
Send a tongue twister like the one present below to the contact and dare them to record a voice note perfectly saying it.
How many cookies could a good cook cook if a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as many cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.
If they can’t in around 10 minutes, then you win and get a treat. But, if they do, then you lose and you owe them a treat.
Puzzles are the best dares for anyone. Just find some witty image, video, voice, or text puzzles using Google, send them, and dare the person to answer them in a given time frame.
If they fail, you win, but if they answer, you lose.
3. Dumb Charades
Dumb Charades is the classic movie guessing game that you already know about. On WhatsApp, you can play a virtual version of it using emojis, GIFs, and other witty things.
You and your fam can have loads of fun playing this.
4. Childhood Albums
Dare the person to share their childhood albums and share yours with them. Post a comparison story on WhatsApp and let viewers respond who looked cuter.
Tip: You can customize the ‘Story Privacy’ feature for this game.
Whoever loses has to treat the other person.
5. Don’t be Last
This is a game that you can only play in a WhatsApp group. You have to share a dare with a group of people close to you. Whoever is the last to complete the dare loses the game and has to treat everyone else.
You can also play this game in small groups and include interesting dares.
6. Guess who it is
In this game, describe a person you both or all know without taking their name and let others guess who it is. You can talk about their features, habits, incidents, or anything else.
Whoever guesses the person wins the round.
Miscellaneous WhatsApp Dare Games that you can play with anyone
Here are some random WhatsApp dare games that you can play with any contact on your WhatsApp chat list. You can play these with your friends, partner, family members, cousins, or even complete strangers (if you like it).
1. Random Rant Session
In this game, you have to dare the other person to start ranting about anyone or anything. This ranting session can go on to become the greatest conversation in your lives.
2. Guess the Gibberish
Guess the Gibberish is a popular Instagram story game. You can also play it on WhatsApp. You just need to send a sentence using incorrect but similar-sounding words.
The other person has to guess it in a given time frame.
3. Guess the Lyrics
In this game, you have to send 2 or 3 lines of lyrics from any song. The other person’s dare is to guess the song and sing any two lines from it.
4. Who is this hooman?
In this game, you have to describe any person (famous or know) without taking their name. The other person has to guess the third-person’s name.
5. Send the 3rd Pic of your Gallery
In this game, you both have to share the 3rd or any random picture from your phone’s gallery. Whoever gets the weirdest one wins the game.
6. Sing 2 Lines
This is the reverse version of the “Guess the lyrics” game mentioned above. You have to sing, record, and send 2 lines of any song, and the other person has to guess its name.
If they fail, you win.
7. What’s my Favorite
In this game, you have to dare the other person to guess your favorites.
And many more things.
8. Word Play
In this game, you have to send a random word, and the other person has to reply with a word starting from the last letter of the word you have sent. This continues until a person runs out of words.
General rules of this game include:
- No repetitions allowed.
- Stick to a single language.
- The time limit to send a word is 10-15 seconds.
This is a simple but very fun game.
And many other such dares! These dares lighten the mood, lift our spirits, and sometimes, although rarely, may reveal the personalities of people. It is a fun activity and makes people as restless as a rolling stone when it comes to getting the answer to the dare, almost like an intense cliffhanger episode of your last Mystery series.
Here is a tip of advice: it is not necessary to accept dares from unknown people or even if you don’t feel comfortable. There is always the option to ignore the dare and it is completely okay to do so.
Well, that’s about it from our side. Hopefully, this article might help you to make your Whatsapp conversations more interesting and get rid of your lockdown blues.