If you are looking for a Free Spotify Premium Account then you are on the right page. Here, in this post, we will talk about How to get a Spotify Premium Account for Free and also a list of Free Spotify Premium Account username and Passwords of 2021. You can use these Spotify Premium Accounts for Free on your Android or iOS Device.
Spotify, as you may know, is one of the most famous music streaming platforms out there.
Spotify is available in two different versions, a normal free version, and a paid premium version. The paid version is a subscription of $9.99 per month. But considering all the extra benefits and Features it brings along with itself, it’s actually a bargain. But what if I tell you that I can help you get a Spotify Premium account for free? I know you are intrigued. Read along to find out how!
Before moving forward with the methods on How to get a free Spotify Premium Account, let us first look at all the extra benefits and features it brings along.
In case you are just interested in the method itself, feel free to skip this part straight to the ‘how to’ section.
Benefits of a Spotify Premium Account
- Get rid of shuffle play
Instead of playing music via the shuffle mode, now you can actually play a track of your choice.
- Skip Songs
Even if you are using Shuffle Play, now you can skip as many songs and you want. This isn’t allowed on the free account.
- High-quality music
Apart from the 96 kbps Normal quality and 160 kbps High-quality music available on the free account, Spotify Premium allows you to hear music in 320 kbps Extreme quality.
- Listen to music offline
Spotify Premium allows you to download music that you can listen to offline. This feature is unavailable in Spotify Premium.
- Access to new releases
Spotify Free allows you to listen to new releases only 14 days after they have been released. Spotify Premium on the other hand, grants immediate access to new releases.
- Fantastic deal on Hulu
Spotify Premium costs $9.99 a month. Hulu with Limited Commercials costs $7.99 a month. Together, the two subscriptions cost $12.99 a month.
How to get Premium Spotify Account for Free?
Although you don’t absolutely need to upgrade to Premium in order to enjoy Spotify, it goes without saying that the Premium version has a ton of extra features that enhance your music experience. If you too want to access all the premium features and benefits that Spotify Premium brings along for free, continue reading to find out about 5 tried and tested methods of doing so.
1. Use your 30-day Free Trial
If you want to use the Spotify Premium version by paying the full subscription amount but are still skeptical about whether you should go forward and buy it, how about a 30 day free trial. During this free trial you can easily see for yourself and decide whether or not do you want to upgrade. To get a 30-day free trial of Spotify Premium, follow the instructions given below:
- Go to Spotify’s official website on your browser at https://www.spotify.com/premium/.
You will immediately notice a button named “Start Free Trial”.
- Click on the button.
- Enter your account information, email and password.
- To use the Premium version you will have to submit your card details first.
- Enter your debit or credit card information on the payment page.
- Click on a button named “Start 30-days Free Trial Now”.
You will be able to use Spotify’s Premium features immediately.
Now, since you have registered your card details with Spotify, if you don’t wish to continue after the 30-day trial period, you have to cancel your trial before the trial period ends and Spotify starts automatically withdrawing the subscription from your bank account. Perform the following steps to do so:
- Go to Spotify’s website on your browser at https://www.spotify.com/premium/.
- Enter your login information.
- Go to “Profile” located on top right side of webpage.
- Click on dropdown menu named “Account”.
- Select “Manage Plan” under the Account tab.
- This button is located under heading called “Spotify Premium”.
- Select “Change or Cancel”.
- Under the heading “Change plans”, you should select “Cancel Premium”.
- Confirm by clicking “Yes, cancel”.
2. Use Spotify Premium Account Code Generator
Many people search for Spotify Premium Account Generators and eventually come across various websites and apps that claim to generate Spotify Premium codes for Free.
Well, you may even find images of Spotify Premium Account Generator just like the one below.
But let me tell you, these tools do not work at all.
All these tools simply generate fake codes that do not work. Also, most of these code generators often infect your computer with dangerous viruses.
Anyways, if you still do not believe us, simply find and use any Spotify account generator. Once you get the code, try redeeming it. It won’t work at all.
You can use the following steps to use it.
- Go to the designated redeeming webpage at spotify.com/redeem/
- Enter your account credentials.
- Enter your code which is printed on the receipt or PIN that is printed on the back of your gift card.
- Click on “Redeem”.
3. Download and Install Spotify Premium APK file
There are modified and unlocked versions of Spotify premium Apk that exist on the net.
Uninstall your Spotify application and install a modified version from the internet. But be careful, some of these applications are fake and may be housing viruses that can harm your phone.
4. Alter Phone’s Date Settings
This trick is used to fool the software. Once you have started your trial period, all you need to do is go to your phone’s Settings and manually set the date to few years back.
Doing so would extend your trial period from this new date to the expiry date. However, this can be a disadvantage to you in the long run as a change in date would throw a lot of your apps out of sync.
5. Free Spotfy Premium accounts from the Internet
If you want to escape the tedious methods to get the Spotify Premium Account for free, the easiest method to do so is look up for free accounts with e-maill ids and passwords across the net.
Several websites are offering such details at your convinience. The only catch is that this a repeatative process. Once these accounts become inactive (which they do after a while) you have to look for another one.
Free Spotify Premium Accounts with Passwords
Here are some Working Spotify Premium Account email and Passwords.
These were last checked in Dec 2020. Try these Free Spotify Premium Account Passwords and see if it works for you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: MAZtAKP@hotmail.com
- Email: Lowrder410@aol.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Random Free Spotify Accounts with Passwords
Here are some more Premium Spotify Passwords list for free.
- email@example.com:01122001 – Spotify, (Premium for Family, (BR))
- firstname.lastname@example.org:glasses – Spotify, (Spotify Premium, (IE))
- email@example.com:private09 – Spotify, (Spotify Premium, (CA))
- firstname.lastname@example.org:dolphin10 – Spotify, (Premium for Family, (CA))
- email@example.com:hummer22 -Spotify, (Spotify Premium, (CA))
- firstname.lastname@example.org:gizmo1 – Spotify, (Premium for Family, (GB))
- email@example.com:mbs500 – Spotify, (Premium for Family, (US))
- firstname.lastname@example.org:pancho22 – Spotify, (Premium for Family, (US))
- email@example.com:harvey – Spotify, (Spotify Premium, (GB))
- firstname.lastname@example.org:iforgot – Spotify, (Spotify Premium, (CA))
- email@example.com:Strawberry1 – Spotify, (Premium for Students, (GB))
- Andrea-Wagner93@web.de:Schatzi – Spotify, (Premium for Students, (DE))
- firstname.lastname@example.org:corazon – Spotify, (Spotify Premium, (DO))
- email@example.com:brittany1 – Spotify, (Spotify Premium, (NZ))
I hope that this article helped you get a free Spotify Premium Account. In case if you face any difficulty, please feel free to comment and let us know. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
I hope you found the article informative and enjoyed reading it. This is all for the day. Thanks for reading!